Real Estate Specialties
- Licensed to sell all types of real estate in Illinois including *Residential * Commercial * Investment *
- Primary Specialty is Residential.
- Language: English.
- First licensed in 1984
- Joined RE/MAX in 1986
- Currently holds the title of Broker / Associate
- National Winner of RE/MAX International's Highest Honor: The Platinum Award in 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- 100% Club Award Winner for RE/MAX Nationwide in 1988-2012 RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award in 1996
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award 2006, & 2015
In the top 1% of all agents nationally
Over 90% repeat and referral business
- Winner, Most Closed Transactions - Small Market Individual 2013
- Awarded Top 100 Agents in the entire Northern Illinois Re/Max System
- Top 100 Teams 2016
- Accredited Buyer Representative - ABR
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification - SFR
- Former member of Grant High School Board of Education 1980 - 2005
- Past President of the Grant High School Board of Education 1999 - 2005
- Member of Fox Lake Rotary Club - Vice President 1993 & President 1997-98
- Member of Ingleside United Methodist Church - Current Vice President of Trustees
Diane Perry is an Illinois Real Estate Broker who has been involved in real estate since 1984. Her attention to the details and her ability to "read" the wants and needs of clients is truly exceptional.
Residing in the area all of her life, she specializes in waterfront properties, residential, new construction, and assisting people with all facets of a transaction.
Because of her experience, she has the ability to provide insight and give important information whether listing a property, or working with a buyer. She stays on top of showings, gives great feedback, and counsels her clients thoroughly when an offer comes in.
Her honesty and ability to point out potential problems and challenges and put the client first is one of the things that sets Diane apart from the crowd. She is genuinely interested in ensuring that her clients experience the very best.
Diane works with a team, and that helps by making sure that nothing slips through the cracks, from the time that she shows or lists yours property, to when the offer is written, and all the way through (and after) the closing.
Her full-time+ commitment to her clients is apparent to everyone who works with her.
Diane's clients sing her praises - and you can read all about what they think of her when you go to "Testimonials" and get ready to be impressed. Whether buying, or selling, you will be pleased with Diane Perry. She is truly "Above the Crowd".
Licensed to sell all types of Real Estate in Illinois
Specializing in Residential & Property Managment Sales
Brian has been licensed since 1988. Joined Re/Max in 2016. Brian has coached youth sports for most of the last 15 years. Living in the Chain of Lakes area his entire life, Brian specializes in residential sales in Lake & Eastern McHenry County. Brian always puts his clients first and knows the ins-and -outs of the business. Coaching experience helps Brian in working with a team of professionals.