Community InformationLake County, IL
- Lake County
- Beach Park
- Buffalo Grove
- Deer Park
- Fox Lake
- Green Oaks
- Hawthorn Woods
- Highland Park
- Island Lake
- Lake Bluff
- Lake Forest
- Lake Villa
- Lake Zurich
- Lindenhurst/Lake Villa Area
- Long Grove
- North Barrington
- North Chicago
- Round Lake
- Round Lake Beach
- Round Lake Heights
- Round Lake Park
- Tower Lakes
- Vernon Hills
- Winthrop Harbor
- Mobridge Regional Hospital Incorporated
- North Chicago VA Medical Center
- Provena Health (Inc.)
- Superior Medical Services Ltd
- Vista Medical Center East
- Vista Medical Center West
- Vista Physcl Medicine & Rehab
- Waukegan Illinois Hospital Company, Llc
- Work Power Center
- Advocate Health Care is an organization of physicians and health care professionals dedicated to serving the health needs of individuals, families and communities in northern Illinois.
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare is an academic health system affiliated with Northwestern University and the Feinberg School of Medicine. Our integrated delivery system includes Evanston, Glenbrook and Highland Park Hospitals as well as the ENH Home Services, ENH Medical Group, ENH Research Institute, and the ENH Foundation
- Lake Forest Hospital ''Advanced Caring Close at Hand''
- Vista Health System is a network of two hospitals, Vista Medical Center East and Vista Medical Center West, a stand-alone same day surgery and treatment center, and several locations for imaging and patient therapy
- Advertiser Network
- Kenosha News
- Lake County News-Sun
- Pro Football Weekly, Inc.
- United Communications Corporation
- Daily Herald
- Lake County Journals Community News of Lake County, Illinois
- Lake County News Local, regional, and statewide news continually updated from thousands of sources on the web
- Pioneer Press
- Barrington Park Dist.
- Buffalo Grove Park District
- Deerfield Park District
- Deerfield Park District Garage
- Hoffman Estates Park District
- Illinois Department Of Natural Resources
- Jay's Camp
- Long Grove Park District
- Mundelein Park & Recreation District
- Park District Of Highland Park
- Park District of Highland Park
- Park Lindenhurst District
- Port Barrington Motor Sports
- Round Lake Park District
- Wauconda Park Dist.
- Waukegan Park District
- Buffalo Rock State Park Located approximately three miles west of Ottawa in LaSalle County, this 298 acre park has long been a favorite picnic area, as well as a nature lovers delight
- Chain O'Lakes State Park is a water oriented recreation area with outstanding opportunities for boaters, anglers and skiers
- Channahon State Park is the official trailhead for the Illinois & Michigan Canal State Trail
- Des Plaines Fish and Wildlife Area Visitors will delight in the abundance of wildlife, restful picnic areas and variety of sportfishing species
- Illinois and Michigan Canal Virtual Tour Currently 61 miles in length, this trail offers visitors scenic hiking, bicycling and snowmobiling opportunities
- Illinois Beach State Park The 4,160-acre park, consisting of two separate areas, offers ample opportunities for swimming, boating, picnicking, hiking, fishing, camping and just appreciating nature
- Lake County Forest Preserve District A variety of award-winning facilities and programs await you in over 25,000 acres of peaceful, natural settings. Each season offers new opportunities to learn and enjoy
- North Point Marina
- Volo Bog State Natural Area If you're looking for a truly unique outdoor adventure, head for Volo Bog State Natural Area in northeastern Illinois. Just 45 miles northwest of Chicago in Lake County, this natural area contains Volo Bog, the only "quaking" bog in Illinois to have an open water center.
- 19th Judicial Circuit Court of Illinois The judges and staff of the 19th Circuit are committed to providing a fair and efficient system of justice that is worthy of trust and confidence of the public and to be responsive and flexible to the public we serve
- Sheriff's Office exists to serve the community by protecting life and property, by preventing crime, by enforcing the laws and incarcerating offenders of the laws, and by maintaining order for all citizens.
- State's Attorneys Office has the exclusive and statutory responsibility for prosecuting violations of the criminal laws of the State of Illinois, as well as many other regulatory laws of the state and county including traffic regulations
- Treasurer is responsible for depositing, investing and distributing monies on behalf of Lake County
- Antioch Public Library
- Barrington Library serves residents of all or part of Algonquin, Barrington, Barrington Hills, Deer Park, Fox River Grove, Hoffman Estates, Kildeer, Lake Barrington, Lake Zurich, North Barrington, Palatine, Port Barrington, South Barrington, Tower Lakes, and some unincorporated areas
- Cary Area Public Library District
- Cook Memorial Public Library
- Deerfield Public Library provides quality informational, recreational, technical, cultural and educational services in a variety of formats through a staff of trained professionals
- Ela Area Public Library provides materials and services to help residents of the Ela Area Public Library District obtain the information needed to achieve their personal, educational, and professional goals
- Fox Lake Public Library District includes most of the Village of Fox Lake and most of Grant Township, Illinois. Included are Ingleside, Long Lake, and all of Leisure and Vacation Villages
- Fremont Public Library District
- Grayslake Area Public Library District
- Lake Bluff Public Library
- Lake Forest Library The Library organization includes an administrative librarian or library director with administrative staff; librarians who head departments of Adult Services, Audio-Visual, Children's, and Technical Services; other department heads for Automated and Administrative Services, Circulation and Graphic Services; support staff in all departments.
- Lake Villa Public Library District is a welcoming environment where people connect with books and other resources for lifelong learning, information, and leisure to enrich the quality of life
- Round Lake Area Public Library District provides current information, formal education support, independent learning opportunities and life enrichment materials to a highly diverse public in a warm and welcoming atmosphere through a highly trained team of individuals committed to quality service, who will nurture a love for reading and learning
- Vernon Area Public Library
- Wauconda Area Public Library
- Waukegan Public Library ''...To put quality in our patrons' lives by providing opportunities to learn, gather, be informed and entertained.''
- Zion-Benton Public Library District
- Gary Chicago International Airport
- Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation The 495-mile Metra system serves 230 stations in the counties of Cook, DuPage, Lake, Will, McHenry and Kane
- Pace Suburban Bus
- Waukegan Regional Airport is situated on 535 acres of land located approximately 3.5 miles north and slightly west of the heart of the City of Waukegan, about 35 miles north of Chicago
- Busy Brains Children's Museum dedicated to providing interactive experiences for children from birth to age 10 in the areas of the arts, sciences and humanities
- Cuneo Museum and Gardens is an historic house museum. Offers cultural, educational and theatrical programs throughout the year
- Lake County Discovery Museum provides the fun, well-rounded museum experience you expect from a big-city museum ... without the traffic hassles!
- Marriott Theatre in Lincolnshire The award-wining theatre has built a national reputation for its productions of classic, seldom done, new work and premiere productions
- Tempel Lipizzans Majestic white stallions prance and dance as they perform a centuries-old tradition of classical dressage at Tempel Farms
- Algonquin Rd. Surgery Center
- Centegra Health System
- Crystal Pines Health Care Center
- Mercy Harvard Hospital
- Provena Family Care Center
- Provena Med Care Lake In The Hills
- Sherman Family Health Care
- Sherman Health
- Centegra Health System Centegra Health System was formed when Memorial Medical Center in Woodstock and Northern Illinois Medical Center in McHenry joined forces. Centegra serves the greater McHenry County region of northern Illinois and is the county's largest employer with over 3,100 Associates, 450 Physicians, and nearly 500 Volunteers. At Centegra we are committed to serving the community's health needs with genuine respect, passionate caring, and a joyful spirit.
- Harvard Community Memorial Hospital
- McHenry County Department of Health The mission of the McHenry County Department of Health is to prevent disease and promote health and safety. This shall be accomplished by investigating, assessing and implementing solutions to health and safety needs through collaborative community involvement.
- McHenry County Mental Health Board To provide leadership and be accountable for the provision of prevention and treatment of mental illness, developmental disabilities, and chemical abuse by coordinating, developing and contracting services for all citizens of McHenry County, Illinois as provided by House Bill 708.
- Mercy Health System Healing in the broadest sense. These powerful words encapsulate the Mercy Health System mission and our organization's commitment to our patients and community members. Healing in the broadest sense is what our 3,856 employees, who we call partners, strive for each and every day.
- Cary Park District
- Huntley Park Dist.
- Illinois State of
- Marengo Park District
- Moraine Hills State Park
- Glacial Park Glacial Park spans some 3,300 acres in Ringwood, Illinois and is fondly referred to by some as the "crown jewel" of the McHenry County Conservation District. It offers a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including, picnicking, hiking, biking, horse backing, cross country skiing, canoeing, fishing and camping.
- Moraine Hills - State Park From angling to hiking, from viewing rare plants to observing migratory waterfowl, Moraine Hills State Park offers you a recreational bounty.
- Illinois & Michigan Canal The Illinois & Michigan Canal, completed in 1848, connected the Great Lakes to the Mississippi River watershed along a longstanding Indian portage route. The 97-mile canal extended from the Chicago River near Lake Michigan to the Illinois River at Peru, Illinois.
- Crystal Lake Park District A commitment to provide a safe leisure environment along with quality programs, parks, facilities and services, and to preserve and protect open land and water areas, that will benefit and improve the quality of life for our residents.
- RedTail Golf Club RedTail Golf Club has been rated 4 stars by Golf Digest, 4 1/2 stars by Chicagoland Golf, and has been voted one of the best values in all of Illinois. The Roger Packard designed, 18 hole championship layout features bent grass tees, greens, and fairways, two island greens, and many natural wetlands.
- McHenry County Administration Mission: To provide administrative support and implement policies and directives as determined by the county board
- McHenry County Emergency Management Agency Emergency Management is responsible for developing a county-wide emergency preparedness plan to coordinate all resources in McHenry County for any foreseeable emergency or disaster-such as storms, air crashes, hazardous materials incidents, police emergencies, etc. Emergency Management provides coordination and acts as a liaison between local government, state and federal agencies during disasters & emergencies.
- McHenry County Sheriff's Department The essential purpose of the McHenry County Sheriff's Department is to provide service and protection to the citizens of McHenry County.
- McHenry County Treasurer
- State's Attorney of McHenry County The State's Attorney of McHenry County is supported by more than twenty Assistant State's Attorneys plus a staff including investigators and a victims' advocate.
- McHenry County Court Administrator To effectively manage the administrative functions of the Courts and judicial system, fully utilizing technological advancements and to provide the best service possible to jurors, the bar and the public, while seeking the highest possible public understanding, trust and confidence. To ensure the continued development of an accessible, independent court system through planning, research and development of programs and procedures, through evaluation and use of modern management approaches and technology.
- Crystal Lake Public Library
- Follett Library Resources Knowing who we are is knowing our passion for education. Follett Library Resources, one of the Follett Corporation companies, has been providing educational materials to school libraries since 1940. At Follett we are committed to leading our industry in customer satisfaction. Every Follett employee - from your local account manager, to your special customer care representative, to the warehouse employee who fills your order - shares this common goal.
- Fox Lake Public Library District Our collection includes over 70,000 adult and children's books, videotapes, compact discs and recorded books. Listings of our periodical holdings and videotape holdings may be viewed by clicking on these links or the buttons above. Select the video & Internet policies button to read our video lending rules.
- Harvard Diggins Library
- Huntley Area Public Library
- Johnsburg Public Library District
- McHenry Public Library
- McHenry-Nunda Library
- Woodstock Public Library The City of Woodstock Public Library owns and operates the library while the Rural Woodstock Public Library District contracts with the city library for service.
- McHenry County Division of Transportation The McHenry County Division of Transportation is a full service transportation agency that is involved with other agencies of local government.
- O'Hare International Airport - Chicago
- Pace Pace was created by reform legislation in late 1983, and began operating throughout Chicago's six-county suburbs in mid-1984. Pace is the suburban bus division of the Regional Transportation Authority.
- CTA (Chicago Transit Authority)
- IDOT (Illinois Department of Transportation)
- Lake in the Hills Airport With one paved runway, 141 based aircraft, and 60,000 annual operations, the Airport represents 2.63% of the total impact of Illinois reliever airports.
- Van Galder Bus Company
- Lakeside Legacy Arts and Park Where Art Meets History
- McHenry County Historical Society Organized in November 1963 as a not-for-profit corporation, our mission is to identify, preserve, present and promote through education the history of McHenry County. Further, the Society's mission includes educational objectives aimed at encouraging a county-wide preservation ethic.
- Illinois Railway Museum
- Summer Sunset Festival
- Visit McHenry County!
- Woodstock Opera House The Woodstock Opera House hosts a spectacular variety of programming and eventseach year including: concerts, Theatre, Dance, Visual Art, Educational programming,Lectures, Meetings, Receptions and more.
- Challenger Learning Center for Science and Technology As children and adults participate in the mission scenario, they use the study of science and space as a springboard to understanding essential life skills such as teamwork, communications and decision-making.
- Trausch Fine Arts For 26 years, a fine arts studio (oil, watercolor, & acrylic paintings) with paintings in an Impressionistic style. Also, scenes of historic Woodtock.
- Woodstock Mozart Festival Three weekends of orchestral and chamber music performances held annually in July and August in the charming, restored 1880's Woodstock Opera House. Recognized conductors and guest artists. Rare European-like experience in a unique setting.
- Woodstock Folk Music This is the Internet home for three different folk music related undertakings in Woodstock, Illinois: Masthouse, Amy Beth, Woodstock Folk Festival
- Woodstock Water Works
THE KIM SCHNOOR REALTY TEAM
RE/MAX Advantage Realty
532 West Lake Street, Antioch, IL 60002
RE/MAX Advantage Realty
532 West Lake Street, Antioch, IL 60002