Real Estate Specialties
- Licensed to sell all types of real estate in Illinois including *Residential * Commercial * Investment *
- Primary Specialty is Residential.
- Language: English.
- Licensed in 1984
- Joined RE/MAX in 1986
- Currently holds the title of Broker / Associate
- National Winner of RE/MAX International's Highest Honor: The Platinum Award 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 100% Club Award Winner for RE/MAX Nationwide in 1988-2012
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award in 1996
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award 2006, & 2015
- In the top 1% of all agents nationally
- Over 90% repeat and referral business
- Winner, Most Closed Transactions - Small Market Individual 2013
- Awarded Top 100 Agents in the entire Northern Illinois Re/Max System
- Top 100 Teams 2016, 2017
- Accredited Buyer Representative - ABR
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification - SFR
- Member, Grant High School Board of Education 1980 - 2005
- President of the Grant High School Board of Education, 1999 - 2005
- Honorary Member of Fox Lake Rotary Club - Vice President 1993 & President 1997-98
- Member of Ingleside United Methodist Church - Vice President of Trustees
- Licensed real estate broker since 1988
- Licensed to sell all types of real estate: residential, commercial, investment, land
- Specializes in residential sales, rentals, and property management
- Many repeat, referral, and second generation clients
- Volunteered as a coach for 15 years in Grant Township, Richmond-Burton Baseball Associations, State Line Comets, and youth basketball
- Life long resident of the Fox Lake/Spring Grove area. Extensive knowledge of both Lake and McHenry counties
- Joined Re/Max Advantage Realty in 2016
- Customer oriented: I put my clients needs above all else
- Attended Grant Community High School and College of Lake County
After a 30+ year career in public safety as a paramedic, 911 dispatcher, and 911 Coordinator for all of Lake County, Jeannine is now excited to be entering the next chapter of serving people.
Having developed a love of real estate early in life, Jeannine recently took the next step: Completing all the coursework necessary to pass the State of Illinois Broker’s exam, and joining the Kim Schnoor Team of Re/Max Advantage Realty.
Having the pleasure of serving the citizens of Lake County and residing in both Lake and McHenry Counties, Jeannine is very familiar with the area and is ready to assist her clients with all their real estate needs.
“I want my clients to have a positive experience, and I truly believe that starts with outstanding customer service. I will focus on your wants, needs and desires, and assist you across the finish line!”
Please join me in my next chapter so I may have the privilege of assisting you with your next chapter.
- Supporter of Children's Miracle Network
- Illinois Special Olympics Volunteer
- In her free time, Jeannine enjoys time spent with her 2 adult children and husband enjoying the Chain-o-Lakes and the great outdoors! She is the proud parent of a United States Marine.
RE/MAX Advantage Realty
532 West Lake Street, Antioch, IL 60002