Real Estate Specialties
- Licensed to sell all types of real estate in Illinois including *Residential * Commercial * Investment *
- Primary Specialty is Residential.
- Language: English.
- National Winner of RE/MAX International's Highest Honor: The Platinum Award - 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- Awarded Top 100 Agents in the entire Northern Illinois Re/Max System
- Top 100 Teams 2016, 2017
- In the top 1% of all agents nationally
- Over 90% repeat and referral business
- Winner, Most Closed Transactions - Small Market Individual 2013
- Licensed in 1984
- Joined RE/MAX in 1986
- Accredited Buyer Representative - ABR
- Member, Grant High School Board of Education 1980 - 2005
- President of the Grant High School Board of Education, 1999 - 2005
- Honorary Member of Fox Lake Rotary Club - Vice President 1993 & President 1997-98
- Member of Ingleside United Methodist Church - Vice President of Trustees
- Board Member for Grant Township - Antioch Area Healthcare Accessibility Alliance (AAHAA)
After a 30+ year career in public safety as a paramedic, 911 dispatcher, and 911 Coordinator for all of Lake County, Jeannine is now excited to be entering the next chapter of serving people.
Having developed a love of real estate early in life, Jeannine recently took the next step: Completing all the coursework necessary to pass the State of Illinois Broker’s exam, and joining the Kim Schnoor Team of Re/Max Advantage Realty.
Having the pleasure of serving the citizens of Lake County and residing in both Lake and McHenry Counties, Jeannine is very familiar with the area and is ready to assist her clients with all their real estate needs.
“I want my clients to have a positive experience, and I truly believe that starts with outstanding customer service. I will focus on your wants, needs and desires, and assist you across the finish line!”
Please join me in my next chapter so I may have the privilege of assisting you with your next chapter.
- Supporter of Children's Miracle Network
- Illinois Special Olympics Volunteer
- In her free time, Jeannine enjoys time spent with her 2 adult children and husband enjoying the Chain-o-Lakes and the great outdoors! She is the proud parent of a United States Marine.